OMG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of OMG Chatroom.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
paTrick
Chuck Norris
paTrick

OMG Points : 209

OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Life of patrick in a old way   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Life,lets see this may take long so...wrap your mind around it...yeah...anyway

It's hot around here and i HATE it so much,for myself i love the cold and i just can't wait til summer ends mostly it rains and it's hot which rain is pretty depressing...yeah...anyway Food wise well i still have load of lobsters and ll the tuna cans you can eat yum...processed food just love it...anyway school well school has it's moments but....well...it's all to much through freshmen and me and my GPA...it's stupid and remorses me to disgust...i doubt i'll be going to college might as well be working at publix or some fryer i don't know but better at late night...since i don't sleep.Sleeping is not a part of my life and it's not into me when i work hard and go out to do stuff sure i'm tired but if i have to go to bed then i'm just laying down with my eyes open doing nothing,Sadly thats the case well this is going on as a rant but still...and waking up a 6:00 everyday and the fact that i look high is weird.No matter how early i sleep or how late i'm still tired when i woke up it just happens,sleeping is not my thing i i don't consumed on that with my brain that is too small of a size to make any life to it(epic burn on myself lol) Anyway pretty pissed off and wanting to cut my hair but i don't...but i do...but i don't...but...i do.Anyway...hope yall all have a great day and you have a good life because once high school is done...it's over gone all your friends...teachers...and life as a kid is GONE,out in the real world with bills you have to pay and money wasting,taxes,health,the dang list goes on and on...enjoy highschool while you can...and please don't sound emo like me or old in fact
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

OMG Points : 53

OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:25 am

Did this place die?
Anyway, I'm at school now. Writing an essay. Whee.
Next I have AP theory.
Well, I'll just go now... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://mad-777.deviantart.com

OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3