OMG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of OMG Chatroom.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books you are reading

Go down 
+5
paTrick
R-Wing
Quackor the Fowl
[EnigmaticDude13]
Neptune
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Neptune
OMG Noob

OMG Points : 8

Books you are reading Empty
PostSubject: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 am

post the names of books you are currently reading here.

The book series I am reading right now is called the Wingfeather Saga.
I am reading the 2nd book.

lolz... I might be the only person who posts here...
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

OMG Points : 172

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:28 pm

I am currently reading The Story of D-Day. Almost every book I've read this year is about WWII
Back to top Go down
https://omgforum.forumotion.net
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

OMG Points : 140
Location : Planet Blorch, home of the slaughtering rat people.

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:08 pm

For school, I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird. Actually a really good book, much better than Great Expectations. I shudder each time I type that name.

For personal leisure, I'm reading Sherlock Holmes In America. After loving the Robert Downey Jr. film (thinking of reviewing that one), and knowing my mom was a big fan of Holmes, I decided to start reading one of the books. This one is a collection of short stories that move Holmes to American locales.
Back to top Go down
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

OMG Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:04 pm

I'm currently reading Cry, The Beloved Contry by Alan Paton for school.

All I've read so far is the Author's notes and Introduction, but I'll start on Chapters 1-7 this week. My teacher says it's good. Hopefully I learn some Zulu words.

For fun, I haven't read anything... I haven't read anything for the fun of it in oh... 5 years? I wonder how I'm at the reading level of a college student if I've barely read anything. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
http://mad-777.deviantart.com
paTrick
Chuck Norris
paTrick

OMG Points : 209

PostSubject: Reading!!!!!!!!!!   Books you are reading EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 am

I'm reading my computer screen hope this counts...Oh! and he back of the cereal box.....frosted mini wheats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Gee Patrick... Last time I checked, computer screens and cereal boxes weren't books...
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

OMG Points : 172

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Finished D-Day. IDK what to read yet. Any suggestions...?
Back to top Go down
https://omgforum.forumotion.net
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm

paTrick wrote:
I'm reading my computer screen hope this counts...Oh! and he back of the cereal box.....frosted mini wheats
They make books of cereal boxes now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
MusicDemon

OMG Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Quackor the Fowl wrote:
For school, I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird. Actually a really good book, much better than Great Expectations. I shudder each time I type that name.

For personal leisure, I'm reading Sherlock Holmes In America. After loving the Robert Downey Jr. film (thinking of reviewing that one), and knowing my mom was a big fan of Holmes, I decided to start reading one of the books. This one is a collection of short stories that move Holmes to American locales.

omg im reading to kill a mockingbird now. er well im close to the end. yeah i heard from my friend that great expectations was boring. thank god my teacher didnt assign us that book. Shocked but after to kill a mockingbird were supposed to read romeo and juliet. Neutral
Back to top Go down
paTrick
Chuck Norris
paTrick

PostSubject: Well   Books you are reading EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:02 pm

R-Wing wrote:
Gee Patrick... Last time I checked, computer screens and cereal boxes weren't books...

This is america anything is books like.............................uh........google......somehow.....in advance....
Back to top Go down
paTrick
Chuck Norris
paTrick

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Quackor the Fowl wrote:
paTrick wrote:
They make books of cereal boxes now? Very Happy

no...it was a joke........wow i suck
Back to top Go down
reeses101
OMG Noob
reeses101

OMG Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 am

just finished to kill a mockingbird for school. bleh tongue
Back to top Go down
reeses101
OMG Noob
reeses101

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 am

MusicDemon wrote:
Quackor the Fowl wrote:

omg im reading to kill a mockingbird now. er well im close to the end. yeah i heard from my friend that great expectations was boring. thank god my teacher didnt assign us that book. Shocked but after to kill a mockingbird were supposed to read romeo and juliet. Neutral

actually we are on myths and legends now. Sleep
Back to top Go down
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
MusicDemon

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:39 pm

reeses101 wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
Quackor the Fowl wrote:

i didnt say IMMEDIATELY after to kill a mockingbird. so fyi im still correct...smart one. tongue
Back to top Go down
reeses101
OMG Noob
reeses101

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 am

MusicDemon wrote:
reeses101 wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
Quackor the Fowl wrote:

i didnt say IMMEDIATELY after to kill a mockingbird. so fyi im still correct...smart one. tongue

Rolling Eyes ya. ya. ya... but whether or not it is before SOLs... the world may never know...
Back to top Go down
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm

paTrick wrote:
R-Wing wrote:

This is america anything is books like.............................uh........google......somehow.....in advance....

Well, google does have book excerpts...

Now... Beside Cry, The Beloved Country (which is a great story, I might add), I'm reading some of the weirdest crap about fanfics. Shocked
Seriously, someone posted an excerpt from one on their blog... Who writes a story about freaking Willie Wonka?!
Back to top Go down
nannurs
nannurs

OMG Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Me and my class was just reading the book called Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paTrick
Chuck Norris
paTrick

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

nannurs wrote:
Me and my class was just reading the book called Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.
Very Happy

i must spoil ending!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Still reading Mockingbird, but now I'm reading the Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series. The main idea is that a guy is trying to date a girl who's new to his town, but in order to do so, he has to defeat her seven evil ex-girlfriends. It doesn't take itself seriously at all, and takes the form as if it were a video game being played using real people, to the point of an announcer shouting "K.O." after a win and the enemy bursting into coins as they're defeated.

Only on book one now, trying to get book two soon, or wait till a full box set arrives.
Back to top Go down
nannurs
nannurs

OMG Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Ooh.. Now our class is reading 'The Giver'.
Kinda creepy, but shmeh..
Back to top Go down
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
MusicDemon

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:35 pm

nannurs wrote:
Ooh.. Now our class is reading 'The Giver'.
Kinda creepy, but shmeh..

yeah it is creepy. its still an interesting book tho. Wink
Back to top Go down
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:31 pm

I read Brave New World. It's a really crazy story about the future, but it's amazing. I hope you guys read it one day. You'd like it. It'll give you ideas...
Except, it's kinda sexual in some parts lol
Back to top Go down
RAZOR
OMG Noob

OMG Points : 9

PostSubject: Sabriel   Books you are reading EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm

I just finished reading Cell By Stephen King.

Yes, I know what you're thinking, what kind of eleven-year-old kid would read a Stephen King book. Cell is a really good book, with lots of twists and turns.

I havn't started it yet, but I'm gonna read Sabriel by Garth Nix. I read one book by him, Mister Monday, thatwas really good. I was also in the middle of reading Shade's Children, but never finished it.

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.raz0redge.wordpress.com
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
MusicDemon

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:50 pm

im reading The Once and Future King.
i hve to read it for my summer hw. ugghhhhh.. Mad
well.. at least its kinda interesting.. but its more than 600 pgs long.
and i hve 2 write 3 essays along w/ it. again. ughhhh.... Evil or Very Mad
this is what i get for being a sophomore in pre ap english. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books you are reading   Books you are reading Empty

Back to top Go down

Books you are reading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OMG Forum :: Entertainment :: Books-
Jump to: