OMG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of OMG Chatroom.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paTrick
Chuck Norris
paTrick

OMG Points : 209

"Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT Empty
PostSubject: "Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT   "Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:52 pm

"Animal Crossing Wild World"
Well it's time to rate Animal Crossing Wild World

For starters I've been reading all of the other reviews and almost all of them voted this game the best game ever. You people who don't like Animal Crossing, don't buy the game and come and bash it with the reviews. I mean if you don't like the game then get a life. I love this game because its replay value is off the charts.

Well when you begin Animal Crossing: Wild World, you are sitting in the back of a taxi and the taxi driver asks you a lot of questions, including your name, your town name, and the reason your going there. How you answer these questions will determine how you look and how your town looks.

When you arrive at your town, you go to the town hall where you are greeted by Pelly. When introduce yourself you go to your house and meet a raccoon named Tom Nook, who owns a store called Nook's Cranny, which upgrades as you go through the game. He tells you to go inside your house and asks you how you like it. Well you have to work for him to help pay off your house, but when you complete your errands your mortgage is around 1,000 bells less.

You can move around the town freely fishing, catching bugs, and buying paintings (Which are not fun); you can also go and talk to your neighbors.

Now let's go to the features of the game

Players and up to three friends can hang out in the same village and interact over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Now players can visit a friend's village from thousands of miles away.

That's very cool, but there are Seeders and hackers who can destroy your town.

The touch screen helps you to write letters, draw designs for clothing or wallpaper, drag clothing or items onto characters or just lead them around the world.

That's cool because I made Mario clothing!

Much of the cast from the original Animal Crossing returns. Including animals of all shapes and personality types, like K.K. Slider, Tom Nook, Blathers, Mr. Resetti and a lot more. There are also a number of new characters.

For all those people who love games like Dragonball Z, Pokemon, and Street Fighter, DON'T BUY THIS GAME EVER!

If you like doing chores and like talking to people in a hard to type on DS, then be my guest and buy the game. But if you prefer action, adventures, and fighting games, go with Dragonball Z, Naruto, and Super Smash Bros. If you hate the game, then that's your opinion, don't come and ruining it for everyone who likes the game. I know my friend HATES THIS GAME SO MUCH, but after he tried it, he still hated it, but then he helped me with the bad review.

Also DON'T give any money to people who just started their Animal Crossing life. I gave my friend like a million bells and he returned the game to Gamestop because he bought everything and thought it was boring. He said there was no point to the game after that.

For all the people who want to get this game, go ahead and RENT it first. Just in case you don't like it.

Now let's rate each aspect of the game

STORY - 0/10
Well I can't rate what doesn't exist. There is no story to Animal Crossing so I give the story a 0/10.

GAMEPLAY - 10/10
Well the game is nice and easy to learn. Well you control your player using the touch screen or the D-Pad. The D-Pad is good for running, picking fruit, fishing and bug catching while the touch screen is easier for selling goods, and organizing your pockets.

REPLAYABILITY - 10/10
Well this is a definite 10/10. I mean you can keep on playing the game on and on and on. If you like games like Urbz, Sims, and Sim City, this is a game you would love.

GRAPHICS - 8/10
Well it's awesome graphics for the DS comparing to the Nintendo Gamecube this is exellent for graphics. I mean it looks like Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, and Mario Party 7, which were some awesome games. For a DS game, Animal Crossing Wild World takes on a 3-D game perspective, which is kinda rare for most DS games. So I give it a 8/10 for just being 3-D.

OVERALL - 7/10
This games is fun and all, but it's just not for everyone. My brother, my sister, and I all love the game, but my friends HATE it. So IF you like this game, then you like it. If you don't like it, then don't ruin everyone else's fun with it.

Also thanks MagicFan4Life (Who is my friend who hated the game) for helping me with my review

Reviewer's Score: 7/10

Game Release: Animal Crossing: Wild World (US, 12/05/05)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

OMG Points : 140
Location : Planet Blorch, home of the slaughtering rat people.

PostSubject: Re: "Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT   "Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Not a bad review, dood. Not a bad review at all.

I liked the game the first few months or so that I had it, but after a while, you've seen everything and the entertainment kinda wears thin.

I give the review a 7/10, and the game a 6/10.
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

OMG Points : 172

PostSubject: Re: "Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT   "Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:38 pm

The review was meh... You shouldn't use so many extremes in scoring. Like 10/10 or 0/10. But the overall score was good. Enjoy my two cents.
Back to top Go down
https://omgforum.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT   "Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT Empty

Back to top Go down

"Animal Crossing Wild World" by paT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OMG Forum :: Entertainment :: Gaming :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: