OMG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of OMG Chatroom.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario and Luigi superstar saga review by paT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paTrick
Chuck Norris
paTrick

OMG Points : 209

Mario and Luigi superstar saga review by paT Empty
PostSubject: Mario and Luigi superstar saga review by paT   Mario and Luigi superstar saga review by paT EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:25 pm

( i'm going to write what i can and leave this unfinshed so i'm still NOT done with this yet) I have bad grammer

This game it came out on 2003 and i never heard about it until i got 20 bucks and went to best buy and found this gameboy advance game, it's shocked to say but with a die hard mario fan i just got to buy it so i did. Best RPG EVER

The story goes like this: The game begins in Mushroom Kingdom,It sets out with two people who are coming to the Mushroom kingdom to make peace with the kingdom and share there happiness, but theres been a change in plans with Cackletta an evil witch, with the aid of her assistant Fawful, steals Princess Peach's voice after adopting the guise of an ambassador from Beanbean Kingdom. Now Mario and Luigi are in the comfort of there own home Luigi doing the laundry and Mario taking a shower. A toad comes in and talks to Luigi but Luigi is confused and turns to Mario for help and you get to control toad for a short time until you hear the overworld theme of Mario bros 1 that Mario is humming. Toad without thought walks in and see Mario naked in the shower and through mental scaring he storms out of there with a red blush on his face and passes out by knocking his head onto a wall. Mario comes out with a towel as toad blurts out that Princess Peach is in trouble at the castle. Mario storms out of the house and bashes towards Luigi and ties him up in a rope and drags him towards Princess Peaches castle.

Last edited by paTrick on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

OMG Points : 172

Mario and Luigi superstar saga review by paT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario and Luigi superstar saga review by paT   Mario and Luigi superstar saga review by paT EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Why did you post an unfinished review? Also, try to keep the story section brief without as much detail (alot of people will just tl;dr that giant block of text).
Back to top Go down
https://omgforum.forumotion.net

Mario and Luigi superstar saga review by paT
Page 1 of 1