The official forum of OMG Chatroom.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 School Drama

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Toad   Mon May 10, 2010 2:24 pm



And i did this at school Music demon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 pm

At school we had a fitness test...well through my lazy body and mind i h=just layed there doing nothing talking to my buds...and faked my results yeah!...playing paper mario Going cuh-razy with the upgrades, as well as getting the two students at the Dojo out of the way trying my pratice LP for my video on youtube so my voice can be heard to the world. I agree 100 percent that it's the small details in these games that can sometimes send the game over the top and make it that much better. So....yeah K-Thax-Bia
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
OMG Points : 172
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : I'm on your 6.

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 pm

I've got to finish 3 projects by Wednesday.
Goodbye.

_________________
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omgforum.forumotion.net
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Mon May 10, 2010 6:43 pm

[EnigmaticDude13] wrote:
I've got to finish 3 projects by Wednesday.
Goodbye.

ouch. i have a 2-minute speech to do tomorrow.
about tragic heroes/heroines...
i didnt hve much time to do it either...
gotta finish it now... l8r.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 pm



I did this at school...again no drama here just me and me drawing book
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm

paTrick wrote:


I did this at school...again no drama here just me and me drawing book

Shocked ur so much better than me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
OMG Points : 172
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : I'm on your 6.

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Tue May 11, 2010 9:41 pm

paTrick wrote:


I did this at school...again no drama here just me and me drawing book
I swear, I looked at this and all I said was "Holy sh*t!"

I've got two of those projects done, one halfway done. I'll finish it tomorrow morning.

_________________
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omgforum.forumotion.net
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: At school now   Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 am

For me,I,m learning bout money and stuff...really tired and two people are fighting bout poor people and rich people,and under paid people for teachers and stuff...and stuff you make in a hour.So my teacher is talking bout debts and money(also gross pay) pig

Well school ends at 1:10 its 9:21 right now sadly...so peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Wed May 12, 2010 5:35 pm

wow... we evacuated the school...again. Shocked but we didnt stay out for too long though...
my friends and i just left the girls locker room and we just got to the cafeteria
when the fire alarm went off. Mad
apparently some cafeteria person opened one of the ovens and steam/smoke
billowed out and set the alarm off... wow. Rolling Eyes
epic. fail. again. Suspect

.....my 1st sol starts on friday. ....stupid geometry... Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
OMG Points : 172
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : I'm on your 6.

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 pm

A kid at my school was TRIPPING BALLS today.

Okay, somehow this kid (grade under me) got his hands on some kind of ADHD pills. He doesn't have ADHD or anything, and I don't know how he got them. You're supposed to take one, but this kid took FOUR. I've got a friend who knew what it was (his mother works at a hospital), and he claims that taking five could kill you.

In any case, an hour later, this dude was going insane. His pupils were freaking huge. He had this weird expression on his face, his mouth was wide but it indicated no emotion. He was walking weird, acting weird... and of course we all laughed and screwed around with him. Even with him doing some ridiculous stuff, he had that same expression.

He noticed little things, as I've read you do when on certain drugs. He would always look down where he walked (walking in a slant, too). He would stop and stare at things: bricks, fences, lights, etc. I guess he was looking at the visuals you get while tripping, I'll ask him about it tomorrow.

I have one class with him, amd that's when this started. In our school, Gym is the only class that combines grades. Today in Gym we went outside to play wiffle ball, and I was lucky enough to have him on the opposing team. It was fun screwing with him, he was on third base (my team at bat) and we all told him when someone hits the ball to run home. He did it of course and we all laughed. They made him catcher on the other team. He sat down on the ground while he was there and was eating... grass. Wut. Sadly the little druggie got me out, the foul ball tipped the bat and landed right into his lap.

He also started to hug me in line. He put one arm over me... then he moved his other arm over me... and put his head on my chest. Everyone's looking and I'm like "wtf do I do?" He eventually moved his head up and went in for a kiss... I gently pushed him away. Then others jokingly asked for a hug and he did, with that same expressionless face.

The P.E. coach totally knew what was happening. He let it slide, probably feeling sympathetic for the kid (the expressionless face). He would pretty much just pretend he wasn't there.

TL;DR - kid at my school is on drugs, does crazy sh*t. Good day.

_________________
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omgforum.forumotion.net
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Thu May 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Lol RHEET i laughed...and i used to take pills like that but all i do is sleep for focusing to much and not eat...

Heres the image of the day doing a better version soon more colored and i puting for RHEET since...he made this chat so rheet...yeah...anyway,School oh my god so funny i made my friends laugh so hard they started drooling because of my teacher and stuff and...the stuff i do and say is so much i can handle it right now i'm laughing right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Fri May 21, 2010 7:45 pm

i never thought Romeo and Juliet could have so many hilarious sex jokes. Shocked
im not that weird. just pointing it out. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Thu May 27, 2010 7:38 pm

They change my bus so i walk father then i would have 2 blocks more....and through floridas hot weather i'm sure i'm lovin it Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Fri May 28, 2010 2:12 pm



Mother 3...this...song is a loving melody...i wish you to hear it
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Fri May 28, 2010 5:59 pm

nrrghhh.... final exams are on the last week of school.
damn seniors get to leave school early. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Mon May 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Hmmm...well just hanging out...no school...ah....so yeah no school drama just me plain weird self
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 pm

paTrick wrote:
Hmmm...well just hanging out...no school...ah....so yeah no school drama just me plain weird self

lol. same 4 me.. did anyone notice that sunday was my bday?? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
Hmmm...well just hanging out...no school...ah....so yeah no school drama just me plain weird self

lol. same 4 me.. did anyone notice that sunday was my bday?? Sad

June 7 is mine i turn 17 yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
R-Wing
Jedi
avatar

Posts : 50
OMG Points : 53
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Men In Black HQ

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Shool is almost over!
Finals start next week Friday until Tuesday the week after. I already took one, so free period I guess.
Then report card, marching band camp, vacation, marching band camp, vacation, then school again. Wheeeeee!

Alrighty, my deviantArt account ( mad-777.deviantart.com ) will be updated Saturday this week and the next, then bi-weekly to monthly after that.
Also, I'll be starting a comic there. About what? I have a vague idea, but still not sure. I'll work it out.

Flipnote Hatena will be updated with a New Jack Swing flipnote soon, it's half-way done, mostly due to taking up too much memory. If necessary, there'll be a part two with an explanation, as the lyrics might be... very offensive.
After that, I'll be posting my collaboration of an anime-like opening in my sister's account with a web-comic like episode (semi-animated) along with the ending.

A few details on it? The Opening is "That's the Way (I Like It)" and the Closing is "Bohemian Rhapsody". You all most likely know these songs (and if you don't... well, insert an insult here).
It's about a few of her friend's characters along with ours. Nothing more that I'll be saying other than this.

After all this, expect my long-awaited "Captain Eo" animation (may be cut short from too much memory), with either Leave Me Alone or Super Sonic VS. Super Shadow ( this one may be changed to web-comic form) following it.
I'm being a total perfectionist, so expect me to take FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mad-777.deviantart.com
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

R-Wing wrote:
Shool is almost over!
Finals start next week Friday until Tuesday the week after. I already took one, so free period I guess.
Then report card, marching band camp, vacation, marching band camp, vacation, then school again. Wheeeeee!

Alrighty, my deviantArt account ( mad-777.deviantart.com ) will be updated Saturday this week and the next, then bi-weekly to monthly after that.
Also, I'll be starting a comic there. About what? I have a vague idea, but still not sure. I'll work it out.

Flipnote Hatena will be updated with a New Jack Swing flipnote soon, it's half-way done, mostly due to taking up too much memory. If necessary, there'll be a part two with an explanation, as the lyrics might be... very offensive.
After that, I'll be posting my collaboration of an anime-like opening in my sister's account with a web-comic like episode (semi-animated) along with the ending.

A few details on it? The Opening is "That's the Way (I Like It)" and the Closing is "Bohemian Rhapsody". You all most likely know these songs (and if you don't... well, insert an insult here).
It's about a few of her friend's characters along with ours. Nothing more that I'll be saying other than this.

After all this, expect my long-awaited "Captain Eo" animation (may be cut short from too much memory), with either Leave Me Alone or Super Sonic VS. Super Shadow ( this one may be changed to web-comic form) following it.
I'm being a total perfectionist, so expect me to take FOREVER!

cant wait for that "anime-like opening." Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R-Wing
Jedi
avatar

Posts : 50
OMG Points : 53
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Men In Black HQ

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:12 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
R-Wing wrote:
Shool is almost over!
Finals start next week Friday until Tuesday the week after. I already took one, so free period I guess.
Then report card, marching band camp, vacation, marching band camp, vacation, then school again. Wheeeeee!

Alrighty, my deviantArt account ( mad-777.deviantart.com ) will be updated Saturday this week and the next, then bi-weekly to monthly after that.
Also, I'll be starting a comic there. About what? I have a vague idea, but still not sure. I'll work it out.

Flipnote Hatena will be updated with a New Jack Swing flipnote soon, it's half-way done, mostly due to taking up too much memory. If necessary, there'll be a part two with an explanation, as the lyrics might be... very offensive.
After that, I'll be posting my collaboration of an anime-like opening in my sister's account with a web-comic like episode (semi-animated) along with the ending.

A few details on it? The Opening is "That's the Way (I Like It)" and the Closing is "Bohemian Rhapsody". You all most likely know these songs (and if you don't... well, insert an insult here).
It's about a few of her friend's characters along with ours. Nothing more that I'll be saying other than this.

After all this, expect my long-awaited "Captain Eo" animation (may be cut short from too much memory), with either Leave Me Alone or Super Sonic VS. Super Shadow ( this one may be changed to web-comic form) following it.
I'm being a total perfectionist, so expect me to take FOREVER!

cant wait for that "anime-like opening." Wink

Yeah, it's just started... I being a complete perfectionist, so to draw one picture took me several hours. Shocked I'm crazy, I know.

Anyway, our band directors got really mad today, kinda like this -> Evil or Very Mad
We were playing the Phantom theme and some guys started playing baseball with the announcement board, and so our female band director cut us off, and went into her office. (Supposedly she cried, I didnt see). So our old band director comes in swearing at us and makes us write a paper, and my friends got in some deep trouble. Still in school, so we'll see what happens in a little while.

*NOTE* Before I go, I'm making a 2010 FIFA World Cup flipnote as a sort of advertisement/ promotion/ celebration kind of thing, using R. Kelly's Sign of a Victory .
Expect the World Cup flipnote to be released before my New Jack Swing flipnote, as the World Cup one is pretty easy and slow compared to the other. Also, no lip-syncing, so that's another thing to add.
Problems have hit my New Jack one as I'm running out of poses to put characters in. Razz

This New Jack Swing flipnote features cameos by Trace, Arianna, and Eden at the beginning, and if the memory allows me, others will come at the chorus. The song is Reversal of a Dog by LaFace Cartel, and although it's a so-so pervy song, I'm doing my best to keep it clean. No worries.
I suggest you listen to it or watch Boomerang. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mad-777.deviantart.com
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 am

Well once schools done this post will be useless til school is back.Well i`m gonna miss my old friends from school.We go way back in second grade.I am moving to a different school so i`m leaving my most trusted friends and my soon to be girl-friend there.Well...dang...oh well...right now i`m dressed up for something i don`t know.Man,i`m going to miss my best friend steven,i`ll post a pic of him.I`ll be hanging out and making flips for the summer so yeah.I`m going to watch king of the hill on netflicks.

paT
[Type on dsi]
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 pm

im sry im 2 days late but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:25 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
im sry im 2 days late but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!! Like a Star @ heaven

Well,thanks nice colors.Well i had fun here in the school drama section.Well,the girl i liked gave me her facebook too bad she has no phone.And i have a couple of pics of her on my DSi lol.Mostly i`ve been saying goodbye,grabing numbers,and singing.Well going to a new school,new life,new teachers,and a new paT.Flipzone partner Kabong has made a new comic called (insert name here) it`s funny won`t say any spoilers.Well i`m glad i have you guys with out you crazy people i`ll be bored and doing nothing mostly going crabing but thats a different story.Well,Music Demon think of somthing else to replace this school drama section because School is almost over.I may come back here for storys but once i summer section in posted on the forum i`m on it.Flipnotes are slow,lazy on my part which is no BIG shock to you people including myself.I am doing the one flip deal with music and has all of you pictures in it include some people you know.And a spinoff of rheets video.Also i sad...Mother 3 flip.Sonic 4 i can`t wait i already got galaxy 2 so fun.Well it`s 11:20 pm so i`m gonna hit this sack[bed]Very Happy

ps~i`m bringing sexy back♪™️
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: School Drama   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:36 pm

lol i dont necessarily hve to replace this. we'll just put it on hold til next year. Very Happy

im sure we'll experience more drama once we reach a higher level.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: School Drama   

Back to top Go down
 
School Drama
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» School is EXASPERATING me!
» Fantage school event/Updates
» When do you go back to school?
» my first day of school.
» fantage bacck to school event!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OMG Forum :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: