The official forum of OMG Chatroom.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Epic Count to 1,000

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm black yo I'm black yo i'm blackity black i'm black yo
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:10 pm

[EnigmaticDude13] wrote:
22
I agree, Kabong is a very gleeful person.

oh...THATS what u meant. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:11 pm

paTrick wrote:
I'm black yo I'm black yo i'm blackity black i'm black yo

for real or jk...? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
I'm black yo I'm black yo i'm blackity black i'm black yo

for real or jk...? Neutral

jk i'm light tan....but a song i heard
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:22 pm

paTrick wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
I'm black yo I'm black yo i'm blackity black i'm black yo

for real or jk...? Neutral

jk i'm light tan....but a song i heard

oh. lol just 1dring. im half white half filipino. everyones jealous i know. Wink
no jk ppl think im hispanic b/c of my skin tone which ticks me off...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:24 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
I'm black yo I'm black yo i'm blackity black i'm black yo

for real or jk...? Neutral

jk i'm light tan....but a song i heard

oh. lol just 1dring. im half white half filipino. everyones jealous i know. Wink
no jk ppl think im hispanic b/c of my skin tone which ticks me off...

Well people think i'm hispanic which i am but i'm philpino too and part asian...the eyes can note it

people just call me "THE ASIAN" and patrick star
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:26 pm

paTrick wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
I'm black yo I'm black yo i'm blackity black i'm black yo

for real or jk...? Neutral

jk i'm light tan....but a song i heard

oh. lol just 1dring. im half white half filipino. everyones jealous i know. Wink
no jk ppl think im hispanic b/c of my skin tone which ticks me off...

Well people think i'm hispanic which i am but i'm philpino too and part asian...the eyes can note it

people just call me "THE ASIAN" and patrick star

ha! lol nice names. hey wanna continue this in the chat box? ill b waiting..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Me i'm just sayin random things til i hit 1000
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

paTrick wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MO2ShVBV0

No rickroll i promised

lol... neway can we pleeease go on the chat box?
i can talk 2 u and watch anime @ the same time. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:40 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MO2ShVBV0

No rickroll i promised

lol... neway can we pleeease go on the chat box?
i can talk 2 u and watch anime @ the same time. Wink

wait no nvm... jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MO2ShVBV0

No rickroll i promised

lol... neway can we pleeease go on the chat box?
i can talk 2 u and watch anime @ the same time. Wink

wait no nvm... jk

We have a chatbox?????? omg....i'm on youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Wow...still in pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:45 pm

paTrick wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MO2ShVBV0

No rickroll i promised

lol... neway can we pleeease go on the chat box?
i can talk 2 u and watch anime @ the same time. Wink

wait no nvm... jk

We have a chatbox?????? omg....i'm on youtube

yeah that thing above all the topics..that giant box thing at the home page?
anyway y r u on youtube?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:47 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MO2ShVBV0

No rickroll i promised

lol... neway can we pleeease go on the chat box?
i can talk 2 u and watch anime @ the same time. Wink

wait no nvm... jk

We have a chatbox?????? omg....i'm on youtube

yeah that thing above all the topics..that giant box thing at the home page?
anyway y r u on youtube?

how to i go the the chatbox and...i'm on youtube because it is the weekend and i'm trying to get a headache
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Shocked ok.. dont kill urself.

so anyway if u go to the homepage u'll see the giant box above the topics.
just click log in on the top right corner of it and poof u can talk to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R-Wing
Jedi
avatar

Posts : 50
OMG Points : 53
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Men In Black HQ

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:23 pm

All these random posts... Shocked
What number are we even on?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mad-777.deviantart.com
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Bye i'm laeving for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
OMG Points : 172
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : I'm on your 6.

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:44 pm

X.
X= the number after the previous post.
KEEP TRACK, PEOPLE.

_________________
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omgforum.forumotion.net
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:03 am

if i counted right its 44... Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Rhett i want your hug!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:46 pm

paTrick wrote:
Rhett i want your hug!!!!

Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paTrick
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 149
OMG Points : 207
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:15 pm

MusicDemon wrote:
paTrick wrote:
Rhett i want your hug!!!!

Shocked lol

I really do
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
OMG Points : 172
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 22
Location : I'm on your 6.

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm

paTrick wrote:
Rhett i want your hug!!!!
Don't we all.
48

_________________
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omgforum.forumotion.net
MusicDemon
Very Important Person
avatar

Posts : 104
OMG Points : 114
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:47 pm

49! i aint lyin' Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Epic Count to 1,000   

Back to top Go down
 
Epic Count to 1,000
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OMG Forum :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: