OMG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of OMG Chatroom.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

OMG Points : 140
Location : Planet Blorch, home of the slaughtering rat people.

OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) Empty
PostSubject: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm

So yeah, this is a place to tell news, what happened in your day, and general whatnot.

However, there are some rules for this place:
  • Please, no +1 posts. Give a reason as to why you're posting. Something that carries along a conversation, not just something like "I like paste" or such.
  • Normal rules still apply here, and let's not try to get too crazy here.

More rules as either I, Sam, Philip, or Rhett think up any more and edit the post as necessary. Also, I'd like to request a sticky for the thread.

So yeah, have fun, all!

Last edited by Quackor the Fowl on Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

OMG Points : 172

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Dude, you're a mod, sticky it yourself.

And as for my day, pretty cool. Well, we're doing some standardized testing (ARMT,SAT,OLSAT), but besides that, cool.
And Joe Biden dropped the F-Bomb. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://omgforum.forumotion.net
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:08 pm

I can't sticky it o3o

My day was pretty standard. Got my new electives today. We're making collages in the shape of kimonos in art class. For the lulz, I made mine a picture of a Mario game. Once I get it back, I'll scan it and put it up in the art section.
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:41 pm

The days are getting longer, it's warming up, and I've decided to start biking once again. I biked three miles and went in for some SPAGHETTI SUPPAH.
Back to top Go down
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Well, since I have PE this year, I'm getting back into my habit of taking a walk around the neighborhood everyday. Tomorrow, I'm planning to meet the hobos who live under the train tracks at the end of the road.
Back to top Go down
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

OMG Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:35 pm

^ Wait... What kind of hobos? The kind that live near the drain pipes, or the ones under the bridges? Well, you're not in Chicago, so they might live somewhere else...
Anyway, my day was awkward... I got cupcakes when coming into school to celebrate my (early) birthday, then I found that my locker was decorated. Yep. Covered in gift wrap, Happy Birthday signs, and stickers. Pokémon, Hello Kitty, and heart stickers all over the gift wrap and lock. The rest of the day, I was wished a "Happy Birthday!" or "Happy Early Birthday!" by several people, and was sung Happy Birthday in French. I got a birthday letter, ate lunch, boring school crap, a movie, and now I'm home typing this.

It felt so short and weird. First time I've celebrated my birthday at my High School. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mad-777.deviantart.com
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:00 pm

^ They're those bridge-dwelling hobos. My friend (who lives in the same neighborhood as I do) gave them a Hardee's coupon which had a picture of a Thickburger on it, and they all jumped for it and ate it.

Oh yeah, and happy early burfdai
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Quackor the Fowl wrote:
^ They're those bridge-dwelling hobos. My friend (who lives in the same neighborhood as I do) gave them a Hardee's coupon which had a picture of a Thickburger on it, and they all jumped for it and ate it.
lol.

For me, more school crap, biekeenz, guhtar... teh u5u41.
Back to top Go down
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Well, I went to my friend Priscilla's 18th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's and then we all went to see The Bounty Hunter. We were going to play frisbee and sneak back in to watch Alice, but my mom decided to ruin my day of fun. Crying or Very sad
So now I'm back at home, doing Medical Terminology homework and taking pictures of myself for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:21 pm

ZOMG IT'S SNOWING

Oh wait, it's just the white petals falling from the trees. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Well, now, I'm just listening to Michael Jackson's rap song, Shout. It's so fast! Shocked Hate how I can't sing anything but the bridge and chorus.
Anyway, this is the second day of my Spring Break, and it's boring. I'll finally be starting on a flipnote since I'm not busy. The cold is leaving once more, so good weather by tomorrow. Which is my father's birthday.

Funny how his birthday is the day before mine. We were supposed to have the same one. Dad gone motha! Mad
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Saturday:
Math Team statewide competition. What? You're on the Math Team, Rhett? You're such a frigging nerd! For the record the Math Team coach asked me to do this and I just said sure. The whole place was full of Indians and Asians; we didn't stand a chance. Afterward we (my dad and I) went to the cabin, fixed some stuff up, and spent the night.

Today:
Got up early, went turkey hunting. Didn't kill a thing, but we heard a few gobbles and saw a fox, and four deer. These deer were very close to me, only about 50 feet off. I was heavily camoflauged so they didn't see me, and the wind was with me so they couldn't smell me either (white tail deer are notorius for their strong sense of smell, for all you yankees). Fixed some more stuff at the cabin, came home.

Biked a little, programmed a little (working on a useless side project to keep me entertained: a random image generator), and right now I'm practicing guitar, a classical piece called Guardame Las Vacas.

Also, tl;dr.
Back to top Go down
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

So today, while I was in the restroom at school, I saw a little folded-up piece of notebook paper on top of the toilet paper dispenser that someone had used as a bathroom pass and accidentally forgot. I had brought a pen over, so I decided to have some fun with it. On the side with no writing, I put "OPEN ME", and I unfolded the paper, and in big bold letters, I wrote, "You just lost The Game." I then re-folded it and put it back on the dispenser. I also wrote on the wall "SQUIDWARD SMELLS". I'll see if someone added the rest tomorrow.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going out for a walk. Nice day out today, don't wanna waste it here on the computer.
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

heyeveryonemyinternetsbeingajerkandgoingouteveryfewminutesicalledtheat&trobotpeopletheyletmetalktoanagenthesaidtheinternetwasscrewingupinmyareasoihavetomakethisquickkthanxbai.
Back to top Go down
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Well, my BirthDay started today at 7:55 A.M., and is still going on. It started out like any other day, went to D&B, came home for cake.
Another boring birthday, but not the worst.

Didn't go to the movies like I wanted... Darn parents
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm

R-Wing wrote:
Well, my BirthDay started today at 7:55 A.M., and is still going on. It started out like any other day, went to D&B, came home for cake.
Another boring birthday, but not the worst.

Didn't go to the movies like I wanted... Darn parents
Well happy friggin birthday to you.
Back to top Go down
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 am

Well, it's April Fool's Day, and while I don't have anything really big right now, I will tell everyone to go look at Google's new name.
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm

April Fool's Day! Here's what I did:

-Faked that I was adopted and that my biological parents were part of a Mexican drug cartel (I'm a good actor and I got some friends to go along with it).

-Led one poor soul to believe that scientists had discovered a new colour, one not composed of red, yellow, or blue.

-Put "Please Use Other Door" signs on tons of classroom doors. For one of them, my friends and I stood outside the door pretending it was locked. A line formed.

-Put tape on the underside of restroom sinks so it splashed everywhere when people used it.

EPIC WIN
Back to top Go down
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Well, for Easter, I got $60 (half of which I'm using to preorder Sam & Max Season 3), a whole crapload of candy, a few new T-shirts, and my sister and I both got a new DVD each: my sister got The Princess and the Frog (I thoroughly enjoyed this one, and I have the feeling that I lost 10 manliness points by saying that), and I got Fantastic Mr. Fox (very, very good film; expect me to write a review for the film hopefully pretty soon).

Also, I'm working on FlipZone as well, but it takes too long to draw some characters' hair.
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:54 pm

OMFG.
GO TRY REESE'S CRISPY CRUNCH RITE NAO.

It's awesome... you expect it to be brittle, but it's not, your teeth sinks right through it, it's like a Butterfinger, but with peanut butter, and not as hard, I love it, I got a king size one, it's got peanuts on the top, delishious...
Back to top Go down
R-Wing
Jedi
R-Wing

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Well, I went back to school today. Spring Break was like a regular week with school. Argh.
School was pretty boring. Little to no assignments in class and grades are being turned in for progress reports Thursday (Which I believe I've done horribly in).

I've ended up using my birthday money for lunch, which has me pretty P.O.'d, since this is the 5th time I've been trying to save money on one of three of the most expensive gifts I've been trying to give myself since my last birthday. I always end up spending it, giving it away, or letting people borrow it. Oh well, I might as well hide it from myself (and especially my grandma!).

Oh yes! Should I get:

A: A Realistic-looking poseable action figure with 2 sets of clothing and 6 sets of hands. (stand included)

B: A moving book. This means the pictures in the book become videos with wi-fi. (includes very rare photographs)

C: Try to save up at least nearly $300 by June(earliest)-August(latest) to buy both.

P.S.: I forgot what my 3rd choice was...

I'd love it if you help me with my decision on my one (or two) Birthday present(s) for this year.
If you guess what they are, I'll let you win something... A drawing, a flipnote? I dunno...
Back to top Go down
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:58 pm

With all the threads I've been locking recently, I've been feeling less like a nice guy and more like this:
OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) Galactus
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWAH
Back to top Go down
[EnigmaticDude13]
Admin
[EnigmaticDude13]

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Ah... Slash has a new solo album, but I don't have the funds. I'm still rocking out to Plastic Beach, so I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Quackor the Fowl
Quackor the Fowl

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 am

I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
And the long sacred night
And I think to myself...
"RELEASE THE KRAKEN"
Back to top Go down
paTrick
Chuck Norris
paTrick

OMG Points : 209

PostSubject: So.....having fun   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Hmmm......time to get used to this instead of being locked.......ah........................................................................................................................................................................oh check my animal crossing wild world review took my 10 min
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0FvF-rCI8&a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)   OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION) Empty

Back to top Go down

OTCD: Off-Topic Community Discussions (v1.11 cAPS lOCK eDITION)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next